• Ecuador

Apartment Host Family
Jan 12, 2017
Dec 08, 2015
0 travelers are looking at this program

Our school in Quito is located in a nice neighborhood which is close to a beautiful park - "Parque la Carolina" and a large stadium called - "Estadio Olimpico Atahualpa". Our school is in a large house with well lit areas and gardens as well as a cafe. Our school even offers courses in medical Spanish as well as normal private & group lessons.

• Instruction 8
Michelle

Ecuador Review

At the time in my life that I traveled to Ecuador I wanted to go to medical school. I realized short after that I wanted to become a teacher instead. That said, I wouldn't trade my experience. I had the opportunity to spend time volunteering in a variety of hospitals and clinics in Quito, Ecuador. I had the opportunity to live with a host family where they made me feel at home. I had fantastic living conditions with a bedroom and bathroom to myself. They cooked for me and fed me plenty of food. I never felt hungry and I ate authentically. I loved having fresh fruit, tea, and ecuadorian dishes. I was able to travel the country during long weekends . I spent some time in Banos where I went white water rafting and relaxed in the hot springs. I also had the opportunity to travel to the rainforest where we went biking and hiking to a waterfall. It was fantastic! I loved my time in Ecuador and I would definitely return.

The program was fantastic!