Learn Korean with Beeline Language (Online Program)

Learn basic to intermediate Korean that you can use in everyday life while living and teaching in Korea for only $7/month! Beeline focuses on teaching everyday conversational Korean so you can start speaking after the 1st video lesson. Don't waste time and money on books or expensive classes when you can simply watch and learn in the comfort of your home or on the go.

Beeline offers 3 levels of learning, from beginner to intermediate which include Main Lessons, Grammar & Expression Lessons, Vocabulary Builder Lessons as well as an entire level teaching Hangul, the Korean writing system. Everything you need to start - or continue - your Korean studies.

Beeline also uses techniques such as mnemonics, spaced repetition and situated learning so that you remember what you learn.

Get started today!

• Instruction 9.5
James

Very pleased with this course

I love this course! I am learning so fast and progressing super quick. The material is very clear and well organized. The programs moves at a great place and have lots of opportunities to review past lessons. Great job!

I haven't completed all of the levels, but so far I don't see anything that needs improvement.
Jenny

Very happy with this program

I find this program very user friendly and I am actually able to read and write Korean now! I love the course and the lessons- so easy to follow and even make it fun to learn. I would highly recommend this program for anyone interested in learning Korean.

n/a
Owen

Great website to learn Korean

I have been using this site for 4 months now and love it! Lessons are super easy and I am getting better with my Korean every day. I do practice a lot with my Korean friend which helps...

Before finding beeline, I didn't know ANY Korean, but now I feel like I have a strong base and am getting more confident.

I would recommend Beeline to anyone who wants to speak Korean.

Thanks!

Colin

I love this program

I found this program worked very well and taught me how to use everyday conversational Korean. And made it much easier for me to speak with my Korean friends. I would recommend this program to anyone.

About Beeline Language Korean

Learn basic to intermediate Korean that you can use in everyday life while living and teaching in Korea! Beeline Korean focuses on teaching everyday conversational Korean so you can start speaking after the 1st video lesson. Don't waste time and...