Online Russian and Ukrainian Language Program

Learn Russian or Ukrainian and earn Universuty credits
Learn Russian or Ukrainian and earn Universuty credits

Take classes of Russian or Ukrainian by experienced professors from one of the best Universities in Eastern Europe and earn University credits! Karazin University is famous as a high-quality education provider. It’s your chance to improve your language skills, or start to learn language from the very beginning right from home.
We deeply focus on the efficient learning and creating personal approach for each of our students. Our program is aimed to provide practical skills of communication and language understanding. After the program is over you will be able to transfer these credits towards degrees at other universities.
EESA is an experienced company which provides the most affordable study abroad programs in Eastern and Central Europe.
Get language proficiency and learn more about Ukraine and Eastern Europe!

• Language practice with a native speaker
  • Flexible schedule
  • Individual aproach for each student

• Instruction 10
Josh

Great experience

EESA online Russian language program was excellent. I was able to test for the upper intermediate level after my two months program. I had individual lessons and started as a total beginner. My professor was great, and the online calls worked out well. The lessons were very efficient. The fees were the lowest I could find. It was my dream to learn Russian language one day , and as I am busy person the online Russian language course was the best solution for me
It was the way I really liked as it was very flexible so I can schedule my other meetings and appointments and even trips. I could easily access the online course while traveling.
I definitely recommend EESA. I will probably sign for some more language classes with them in the near future.

Sean

Results with Fun

I took the intensive two-week online course through EESA last summer. I was entering into a second-year Russian language university class. While I had a basic knowledge of the language through self-study I had not previously taken any introductory classes. My instructor (Irina) did an amazing job preparing me and improving my skills to the necessary level. She was extraordinarily patient and was able to quickly identify what skills I needed to work on. Her lessons were always fun and we had many interesting conversations. I found Irina's lessons balanced all aspects of language learning: reading, writing, listening and speaking. It was an immersive environment with almost everything taught in Russian. I ended up getting straight A's in my university class. I credit EESA with a critical part of my success.

About EESA (Eastern European Study Abroad)

EESA offers the most affordable quality study abroad and volunteer programs in Eastern and Central Europe. With over 10 years of experience, we guarantee cultural and language immersion, safety, support and a well-rounded study abroad experience. Our...