Online Spanish Lessons

Our Online Spanish Course provides the perfect balance between virtual classroom study and self-study. Learn Spanish from the comfort of your own home.

We offer general online Spanish courses, which are designed to help students learn as though they were in the classroom. A teacher will guide the entire teaching-learning process. These courses are available for all levels.

We offer 3 options for our Spanish online courses:

Self-study: You study on your own with the methodology called Hablamos while provided with a tutor to grade assignments and answer any questions or concerns.

Group lessons + Self-study: You study on your own with the methodology known as Hablamos combined with groups lessons via Skype. Ample online schedule day and night to choose from.

Individual Lessons + Self-Study: You study on your own with the methodology known as Hablamos combined with individual lessons via Skype. Ample online Schedule day and night to choose from.

• Available to all levels, from beginners to advanced.
  • Convenient and confort from your home starting any Monday
  • Flexible Schedule to suit all time zones. Placement test
  • Learn Spanish at your own pace. Get a Spanish course with accommodation gift voucher for your vacation in Spain
  • Assignments, questions, and teacher guide work. Certificate upon completion

Popular Programs

online courses

Our Spanish classes are fun and colorful. A top quality immersive experience designed for children aged 5 to 14 years old and guided by trained professional teachers. Our method is easy and convenient for you and your children. There is no driving involved! The scheduling is easy to do online. Our teachers are carefully selected and trained to captivate your child’s attention during the 40 minute class.

• Content 10
  • Engagement 10
  • Platform 10
Liam

Fantastic and superb experience!

I came into this program with no Spanish knowledge and in 2 weeks I find myself having a basic conversation with Instituto Hemingway teachers and locals of my project. The structure of the lessons means that you learn quickly but through conversation rather than a traditional classroom experience. They provide you supplies and the teachers are brilliant! They teach all classes in Spanish which makes the experience that much more authentic! I´m very thankful for having done these lessons and will continue to be fluently in a short time!

Since I had no Spanish speaking ability I wish I could have spent more time on survival Spanish phrases at the beginning of the program but nevermind I am ready to go so further as never imagined!