Located in the UNESCO world heritage site of Casco Viejo, the safest neighborhood in Panama City and one of the coolest in Latin America. The Small Group Intensive is the school’s most popular course and the fastest way to learn Spanish in the shortest time possible.
Small class sizes, avg. 2 or 3 students per group and max of 4, ensure you get personalized attention and can practice speaking. From total beginners to advanced speakers we offer groups at all levels. The classes are very interactive and focused on conversation, to ensure you have the confidence to speak the language.
The course includes a workbook/textbook, free coffee, tea, wifi, and all the material we use in class as well as free daily activities such as sunset bike ride, brewery tour, salsa lessons, and volleyball. These activities are a great way to meet other students and practice your Spanish outside of class.
- Only school located in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Casco Viejo, the safest neighborhood in Panama
- Guaranteed small group size, average of 2 to 3 people and maximum of 4 students per group
- Free daily social activities included, Sunset Bike Tour, Salsa Class, Happy Hour, Beach Volleyball
- Volunteer placements at local non-profit organizations offered free for students
- Social Enterprise, percentage of your tuition supports local non-profits, and 100% of Homestay fees go directly to families