Learn Spanish in Spain with Live Languages Abroad

Learn Spanish abroad in its motherland, Spain, through our amazing range of amazing Spanish courses in Spain and in some of the best language schools.

Our courses suit all ages and abilities and Live Languages Abroad offers you the unique opportunity to put your language skills in practice while living in some of the most exciting cities in all of Spain!

• Duration: 1 to 52 weeks.
  • Available to all levels, from beginners to advanced.
  • Start dates throughout the year (specific start dates for beginner level).
  • Accommodation ranging from: Host family, Shared apartment, Student Residence or Private apartment.
  • Locations offered: Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Seville, Granada, Malaga, Nerja, Salamanca, Palma de Mallorca, San Sebastian and Cadiz.

• Instruction 10
Nick

Gap year language course in Valencia

Organising my gap year trip to Valencia through Live Languages Abroad genuinely couldn't have been easier. Gemma provided me with all the information and advice I needed, answering any questions or doubts I had very promptly and efficiently. The school, the city and the flat I'm staying in are everything I hoped for and more! - I intend to stay on an extra couple weeks as my time here has flown by! Gemma has been really attentive and helpful whenever I have needed to get in touch with her and it's been great not having to worry about sorting out any paper work as it is all done for you - I've been able to enjoy my experience from minute one with minimal worry. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Live Languages Abroad to anyone considering doing a language course abroad.

I can't think of any improvements!
Amy

My Spanish course in Madrid

My course was fantastic, I learnt far more Spanish than I imagined I would. Arriving in Madrid not being able to speak a word of Spanish was daunting but I soon settled in. My host family were lovely, welcoming and made me feel at ease. It was really good to practise what I had learnt in class at home with the family at the end of the day.
Madrid was amazing, there was so much to see and do.

Many thanks to Live Languages Abroad for all their help, support and advice. I couldn`t have done it without you.

If I had to change one thing it would be that I enrolled for longer, 8 weeks wasn`t enough. I will be going back this year to continue my studies.

Staff Interviews

About Live Languages Abroad

Live Languages Abroad believes that the best way to learn a language is to live the language courses abroad. By living and studying in the country in which the target language is spoken you are totally immersing yourself in the language and culture,...