Full Immersion Spanish in Madrid

Our course is developed for those of you who are really committed to learn Spanish and immerse themselves in Spanish life. You will not only learn the Spanish language, but learn the Spanish way of life as well. Through our learning platforms, you will be able to develop all your language skills: reading, writing, speaking, and listening which will enable you to use Spanish efficiently in your daily or professional life.

Along with offering Spanish courses, we also provide support with accommodation, Visas, health insurance, au pair placement, and travel tips.

If you have inquiries about our courses or the extra services we provide please contact our international student advisor at [email protected]

• Accredited SIELE exam center
  • Au Pair Work Program available
  • Host family placement available
  • Program officially recognized by multiple professional and educational institutions
  • Visa Application Support

• Instruction 10
Amanda

Great School!!

I definitily recommend the school. I like the way they teach the language and that´s way I´ve learned a lot in NLCollege. They have lovely staffs who are always willing to help you. The location is also great, it is close to everything (pubs, restaurants, trains, subways, supermarkets, etc). The City has a good atmosphere and people are nice and helpful.
I really enjoyed the time I was there and I am already missing Madrid.

Debora

Amazing college and lovely city!!

NLC was perfect, they have a great marketing team and the teachers are very nice. Also the school is very well located. Madrid is an amazing city to learn Spanish, there are lots of places to visit and you can meet people from many other countries. I'm very happy with my choice!! I stayed there for 3 weeks course, I'm very sad that I had to leave, I'll come back in the future for sure. I'd definitely recommend to go to study at NLC in Madrid.

Fabio

Great experience!

Since the first contacts to the marketing staff, I was promptly attended with all informations needed to get the visa and also, the first steps during my arrival. The school is well located in front of the main square (Puerta del Sol) and the building/classrooms really impressed me. Madrid is a lovely city and my experience at this school was very good. Thanks Luciano for all support given. Highly recommended!

Mariana

Good Place to start to learn spanish in Madrid

I took Spanish classes twice a week at NLCollege. I have had the same instructor since I started about 3 months ago, and my class size is small. I can genuinely say that my Spanish has improved a lot since I started! My instructor is EXTREMELY patient with us and always makes the class fun. As we progress, we focus more and more on speaking, which I think is the best way to learn! For how small the class sizes are, I think this is a great value for your money.

Definitely consider the NLCollege if you are looking to brush up on your Spanish skills!

About Native Language College

Madrid is an amazing city. With great food, astonishing arts and culture, historic neighborhoods, adorable people and super fun events, no city on earth is more alive than Madrid, a tempting place where the energy carries a simple message: this city...