Olé Languages: Learn Spanish in Barcelona

Ole Languages students socializing in Barcelona
Ole Languages students socializing in Barcelona

Olé Languages offers a wide variety of Spanish courses for learners of all levels: beginners, intermediate and advanced. Lessons range from a maximum of 25 lessons to a minimum of 4 lessons per week. Our courses run from Monday to Friday and take place in the mornings, afternoons or evenings throughout the year. The duration of our courses are flexible with a minimum study period of one week and the possibility to extend the course on a weekly basis up to a year, or until the advanced level has been successfully completed.

• Instruction 10
Hana

The best spanish school in Barcelona!

I was going to visit Barcelona during the summer holiday when I decided to take spanish course while I was there. I went throught several website of spanish schools, to see wihich one would fit me the most, when I discovered Olé. I really liked their extended offer of spanish courses and the leisure activities that school organizing for students. And I was not disappointed, on the contrary, I was thrilled! The school was even better than I had expected, the teachers were very attentive, friendly and professional. I can tell I have really improved my spanish in Olé. I am more confident to speak in spanish, I learned new grammar, extended vocabulary and made new friends. I would recommend this school to everyone!