Spend a semester or academic year in Buenos Aires, Argentina with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 16 credits through either a Latin America Studies Program, an Immersion Program, or a Certificate in Latin America Studies Program at the University of Belgrano. Courses are taught in English and Spanish.
Volunteering in Buenos Aires will add a new perspective to your study abroad experience as you give back to the local community. Opportunities for volunteering while studying at the University of Belgrano include helping disadvantaged children in an orphanage or participating in an ecology or social project.
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities such as:
• Guided tours of Buenos Aires and the La Boca neighborhood
• Tango night at a milonga
• Visit to a soccer stadium
• Day trip to Colonia del Sacramento, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Uruguay.
Optional excursions include a 3-day trip to the famous Iguazu Falls and a day trip to a traditional Argentinean gaucho ranch.
- Trip to Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
- Visit to Barrio San Telmo
- Earn up to 16 credits with transcripts issued by University of Belgrano
- Tango night at a milonga
- No previous Spanish language study required for programs (except the Immersion Program)