• Australia

Program Details

Sep 07, 2021
Sep 14, 2016
0 travelers are looking at this program

Journey across Australia during an exceptional five-week program that takes engineering students to some of the most stunning destinations in the country while examining the importance of energy and sustainability. In conjunction with the University of New South Wales, Australia’s top university for energy research and development, the program offers an unparalleled opportunity for students to study new advancements in lower-emission fossil fuels, energy efficiency, renewable energy technologies and more from leading faculty in the field. With stays in Australia’s most intriguing cities and regions, including Sydney, Melbourne and Cairns by the Great Barrier Reef, students will always be exploring both literally and academically.

Intrigued? Then visit the TEAN website to learn more!

This program is currently not being promoted on Go Overseas by its provider. Check with The Education Abroad Network for the most up-to-date information regarding the status of this program.

• 5 rating 100%
  • 4 rating 0%
  • 3 rating 0%
  • 2 rating 0%
  • 1 rating 0%
Karina

Nothing Short of Amazing

I could not possibly describe my study abroad experience as anything short of amazing. I saw the other side of the world which I never thought I’d have the opportunity to do. I felt welcomed by the TEAN staff as well as the locals and I felt safe at the locations booked for us. I would highly recommend for others to take a trip to Australia and study abroad. By studying renewable energy and sustainability in a very energy efficient country, I saw what options we have for the future regarding energy. Not only did I learn a lot from the professors, but I had enough time to explore the five cities I visited. I was able to delve into the history of the aboriginals, the current status of the country, as well as see natural wonders such as Billabongs, and the Great Barrier Reef. It sounds cliché but this was the trip of a life time. I have not only learned a lot about the country of Australia and the culture, I have discovered more about myself and made lifelong friends.

I think it would be nice to get a specific syllabus for the homework due. It would be easier to plan out my explorations that way.
Read my full story