Study among church spires, bustling cafes, hip nightclubs, and stunning scenery. Adelaide is Australia at its best, and you can spend your summer soaking in the beaches, the wildlife, and the Aussie charm. When it comes to your studies, the classes at the University of Adelaide will challenge and inspire you. The University’s Small-Group Discovery Experience actively encourages you to engage with your coursework and peers in order to grow as a student. You’ll take an intensive six-credit academic program in an outdoors-oriented environment. Hit the books, and then hit the beach, the nearby Shiraz wineries, or the famous Adelaide Zoo.
- South Australia's vibrant, safe, capital city
- One of the most affordable of all major cities in Australia
- AACSB-accredited business school
- Youthful vibe with many local and international students
- Easy access to hiking, vineyards, and the ocean
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.