CISabroad - Semester in Thailand

CISabroad - Semester in Thailand

We always have promotions running to save you money. Visit our website for more information.

Study in Bangkok, Thailand with CISabroad! Learn why Thailand is becoming an increasingly desirable destination for international travelers. Thailand is known for its friendly people, pristine white beaches, traditionally exotic street food, and exotic jungles.

Bangkok is one of the largest cultural hotspots in Asia with a thriving nightlife. Its central location makes travel to surrounding island nations easy! At the University of Mahidol, you will receive a world-class education while learning next to international and Thai students, giving you the opportunity to fully immerse yourself.

Asia » Thailand » Bangkok

Amelia
United states
University of South Carolina- Columbia

GOGOGO

There are going to be difficult times, but as a person who has never been out of the country, this program was perfect. I never felt unsafe or like I couldn't get a question answered. Thailand is amazing and I definitely recommend that you go, especially if you are even considering it. You will definitely always be able to find someone who can answer your questions. More people know English than you think.

Maybe more inform about the flight/travel to Thailand ?

Ansley
Atlanta, Georgia
University of Southern Mississippi

Go to Thailand!!!!!

Going to Thailand was the most fulfilling 4 months of my life. I made the most unforgettable memories. Being immersed into the Thai culture is so unreal and if you let it can truly change you. The most unique experience I had while abroad was being there during the passing of the king. To see how he touched the lives of the Thai people was so special. I learned so much and absolutely left a more genuine and kind person. The friends you make while abroad are something to hold on to. Go get scuba certified, go skydive, and love on some ele's. David (the abroad coordinator) is amazing and so knowledgeable. He is literally always available for you and is a comfort to have abroad. I cannot recommend this trip enough. It is eye-opening and life-changing. GO. GO. GO.

Better communication with the CIS advisors PRE-departure.

Christin
Pittsburgh, PA
Chatham College

Semester in Thailand

Program Review

Studying abroad is something that I suggest for everyone, no matter his or her field of interest or past experience with travel (or lack thereof). I studied abroad last year with CISabroad Semester in Thailand. I had traveled quite a bit before that, but it truly provided me with a unique experience and taught me many lessons. Prior to that program, I had mainly traveled with family. Studying abroad with CISabroad provided the perfect mix of self-sufficiency and intensive support system. My experience abroad taught me to rely on myself in new ways, and I discovered how much I love to travel solo. This summer, I intend to do exactly that. While I learned this about myself, I also really appreciated the structure of the Semester Abroad program. There were multiple people from the program that were based in Thailand and they were always very friendly and helpful. They always offered advice and guidance when needed. The other participants in the program were also a major highlight. Not only did we enjoy having classes together, we also traveled together on the weekends. There were multiple excursions planned by CISabroad during the semester. These provided a great way to see more of Thailand, without having to worry about logistics because everything was taken care of. All in all, I suggest the program to anyone interested in visiting South East Asia. I am already wishing I could return!

Mai
Milwaukee, WI
University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee

Great Experience!

Going overseas was a great end to my last semester as an undergrad! I loved how great the staff for both the CIS office and the coordinator abroad. It was awesome being able to feel safe, experience things that I have never experienced, and explore a country that has the friendliest people ever. There is so much that Thailand has to offer, as well as the surrounding countries and the fact that traveling was so cheap, made it even greater! Students talk about how expensive the trips are and immediately get scared, but just do it! Going abroad has been the most awesome experience because I was able to get out of my comfort zone, meet new people from all over the world, and make new memories!

Not sure. Everything was fine.

Caitlin
Salem, MA
Salem State University

My Semester Abroad in Thailand

Studying abroad in Bangkok, Thailand for three months was one of the most amazing and rewarding experiences of my life. From the start I was immersed into a unique and wonderful culture including some of the most friendly people, delectable food, beautiful scenery, and non-stop adventures. My days consisted of attending class at Mahidol University and then relaxing with friends or embarking on excursions around the city. I was even able to explore the country as a whole and travel to two other countries, Cambodia and Indonesia. Although I did face some challenges when I first arrived, like culture shock and making new friends, my time in Thailand has taught me so much and I have gained many life long friendships.

I really wouldn't change much about the program. Everything from pre-departure to being in Thailand to coming home was wonderfully prepared and I never had anything to complain about. This was a wonderful experience and I would definitely recommend this program to others.

CISabroad is committed to providing the best overall value in study and internship abroad opportunities. CISabroad programs are affordable and specialize in providing quality education and support throughout your study or internship abroad experience. Experiences are innovative and focused on cultural immersion.

All of the