View Other Details
Please visit our website for all that's included.
Renowned for its rich history, art, and culture, it’s no wonder England is a top destination for studying abroad! Choose from a wide variety of programs based in London, where you’ll be living among icons such as Buckingham Palace, the Globe Theatre, Notting Hill, Big Ben, and the West End theater district. Or study in Bristol, the “greenest” city in the UK and a great launching pad for students looking for a more affordable alternative to London (just 90 minutes away).
- Choose from hundreds of courses across all majors, creating a personalized academic program.
- Local activities and excursions to help you explore your host city and country.
- The University of Bristol, ranked among the UK’s Top 10 universities and among the Top 50 in the world, is a great match for independent, academically committed students who are excited to get out and explore.
- University of Westminster is a beautiful, centrally located university setting in London. City living at its best!
- University of Roehampton, your Harry Potter dream school (4 colleges with their own mascots and a yearly competition for the class cup!) is tucked away in a lush neighborhood in southwest London.
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.
On the University of Roehampton program you'll select from a large course catalog and study along a diverse international student population. Enjoy a walkable, serene, Harry Potter feeling campus near public transportation. Participate in a wide selection of sports teams and student activities and enjoy program activities and excursions such as trips to Big Ben, Parliament, Oxford Street, the London Eye, and more.
On our University of Westminster program, take classes right in the heart of London at an internationally recognized institution. Learn to navigate this bustling metropolis (and the Tube!) as you travel between the university’s buildings spread throughout downtown, your residence hall, and all the other places on your bucket list! Bonus: You can also intern at one of the city’s many businesses and organizations, gaining practical experience and boosting your resume.
Choose rigorous academics in the heart of an authentic British city campus. Bristol is the “greenest” city in the UK and a great launching pad for students looking for a more affordable alternative to London (just 90 minutes away). The University of Bristol, ranked among the UK’s Top 10 universities and among the Top 50 in the world, is a great match for independent, academically committed students who are excited to get out and explore.