View Other Details
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card, which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers several scholarships for participants; please see website for full details.
This seaside city lies along the south coast of Australia and is known for its expansive beaches and some of the region’s finest natural scenery. Dive into university life with cutting-edge courses at CIEE’s world-class partner school, University of Wollongong. Students select from an impressive list of courses in arts, commerce, creative arts, education, engineering, health and behavioral sciences, informatics, law, and science. Pre-med and nursing students can fulfill major requirements with health policy, nursing, chemistry, and biology courses. Opportunities to immerse yourself in the community and learn about the indigenous population further enriches this program. All courses are complemented with CIEE co-curricular activities and excursions beyond the city to enhance classroom learning and provide intercultural understanding.
- EXPLORE THE SOUTH COAST during an epic three-day trip to get close to kangaroos and wallabies, and get a rare introduction to aboriginal culture.
- STUDY ON A FRIENDLY, BEAUTIFUL BEACH-TOWN CAMPUS in easy reach of Sydney.
- MAXIMIZE LEARNING BEYOND THE CLASSROOM with the help of staff with advanced degrees in experiential education.
CIEE Scholarships and Grants
CIEE’s need-based grants offer support to students who face financial barriers to studying abroad. CIEE awards need-based grants based on students’ EFCs and program selection. The Gilman Go Global Grant offers students $750-$2,000 toward airfare, plus $2,500 toward semester program costs, or $1,000 toward summer program costs.