View Other Details
UWA is also on the approved list of institutions overseas that accepts FAFSA loans from the US.
The University of Western Australia is the oldest university in the state of WA and is well-known for its programs in engineering. UWA offers degrees in Chemical, Civil (ranked #48 in the world, QS 2017), Electrical & Electronic, Environmental, Mechanical, Mining (ranked #11 in the world, QS 2017), Oil & Gas and Software Engineering.
Popular classes include: Renewable Energy, Petroleum Engineering, Gas Processing - Flow Assurance, Coastal and Offshore Engineering, Underground Construction, Robotics, Power Electronics, Wastewater Engineering and more!
UWA engineering graduates also have the highest starting salaries in Australia (approximately $69,1264 AUD per year) according to the Good Universities Guide 2016 and are well sought after by employers.
And don't forget about the opportunity to do research with a professor, too. How about in UWA's Centre for Energy or the UWA Centre for Offshore Systems?
UWA even accepts FAFSA loans, so apply now!
- Choose from 8 different engineering disciplines.
- Opportunity to do undergraduate research.
- World renowned engineering in oil and gas, civil engineering and mining.
- Close partnerships with industry leaders, such as Chevron.
- Group of 8 university ("Australia's Ivy League")