Spend 3 weeks exploring the state of Western Australia this summer with the AIFS Storytelling in Australia program! This course is worth 4-semester credits and is taught in English by faculty from Murdoch University’s School of Arts.
Live on campus in double rooms in a student residence in Perth. While traveling, you will stay in tents at campsites and farm stays. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all included while traveling.
You will stay in Perth for 7 nights, travel throughout Northwest Australia for 10 nights, and then return to Perth for the last 4 nights.
Cultural and academic excursions include:
• Tours of Perth and Fremantle
• Trip to Murchison River Gorge and Kalbarri National Park
• Trip to the Hamelin Pool stromatolites
• Snorkeling in Coral Bay
• Visit to Meekatharra and Cue to view Aboriginal rock paintings.
An optional 3-night visit to Sydney including a sightseeing tour and a Blue Mountains day trip is available to students on the AIFS flight package.
- Earn 4 credits and transcript issued by Murdoch University
- 11 nights in Perth, Australia
- 10 nights traveling through Northwest Australia
- Optional 3-night Sydney visit
- Accompanying faculty for the duration of the program