Sydney is one of the most liveable and picturesque global cities, consistently rated as one of the world's most liveable. The city offers a trendy, urban and outdoors 'beachside-to-bush' lifestyle, with some of Australia's most enviable weather all year round.
Spread across five campuses in greater Sydney, Western Sydney University offers a culturally-rich and academically extraordinary study abroad experience for one or two semesters across ten schools and hundreds of open discipline areas, with an active lifestyle and social program.
Western is a dynamic and fresh Australian university that believes in a world of unlimited opportunity for those with talent, drive, confidence and ambition.
- An affordable, value-based study abroad program, priced from USD $5,100 per semester.
- Study abroad discount packages including tuition, on-campus housing and a dynamic social program.
- Study in the heart of Australia's largest and most cosmopolitan city.
- A campus to suit everyone - from trendy-and-urban to bushside tranquility.
- Multi-disciplinary academic opportunity to study in a world top 2% university across schools of Business; Computing, Engineering and Mathematics; Education; Humanities and Communication Arts; Law; Science and Health; Social Sciences and Psychology.