Study Abroad in Australia at Western Sydney University

Study Abroad in Australia at Western Sydney University

Sydney is one of the most liveable and picturesque global cities, consistently rated as one of the world's most liveable. The city offers a trendy, urban and outdoors 'beachside-to-bush' lifestyle, with some of Australia's most enviable weather all year round.

Spread across five campuses in greater Sydney, Western Sydney University offers a culturally-rich and academically extraordinary study abroad experience for one or two semesters across ten schools and hundreds of open discipline areas, with an active lifestyle and social program.

Western is a dynamic and fresh Australian university that believes in a world of unlimited opportunity for those with talent, drive, confidence and ambition.

• An affordable, value-based study abroad program, priced from USD $5,100 per semester.
  • Study abroad discount packages including tuition, on-campus housing and a dynamic social program
  • Study in the heart of Australia's largest and most cosmopolitan city
  • A campus to suit everyone - from trendy-and-urban to bushside tranquility
  • Multi-disciplinary academic opportunity to study in a world top 2% university across schools of Business; Computing, Engineering and Mathematics; Education; Humanities and Communication Arts; Law; Science and Health; Social Sciences and Psychology
Oceania » Australia » Sydney
Classes
Wifi
Application Fee
AUD
Our study abroad packages are suited to your needs, with options for 3 and 4 subject programs and accommodation discounts across our five Sydney-based campuses.

Qianxin

Interesting and unforgettable experience

Actually I felt uneasy about studying abroad in a totally different country at first and missed my families so much because I had no friends here. Besides, the language is a big problem for me. However, after two weeks, everything changed. I love Australia, I love Western Sydney University. It provides me with one of the best memories I've ever had. Study Abroad Team is soooo kind and answers my questions patiently. Also, I gained a lot of help from different programs of Western Sydney University. Therefore, don't worry about your life here and just make life more exciting by coming here.
I think the best way to grow up is jumping out of the familiar environment and learn something new. You will not regret that.
Finally, my tip to you is being brave to take apart in as many events as you can and make friends there. And what I recommend most is the Zumba class every week, a good time to take exercise and refresh.

I think more events or activities can be held to help exchange students make friends.

Paul
United Kingdom

Best Study Abroad Experience

The study abroad was very helpful at all time, She helped me with every issue I had along my study abroad in Australia. The office organised events for students which I found very fun and helpful in terms of meeting other people. The people working in the office are very professional and they would offer to help at any time and they would even go the extra mile to help every individual with they application.
The study abroad fair was very helpful for home students as they were able to get informations from inbound student and I believe that helped to make the experience even more joyful.

Over all very good experience and I would recommend everyone to study at UWS

I would recommend that the office should work more efficient in terms of preparing the right documentations for students in order to apply for the visa. As when I applied my confirmation of enrolment came very late. There is room for improvement in that area.

Juan
Sydney

Greatest experience ever

My stay in Sydney has been the most exciting experience in my entire life. Thanks to Western Sydney University and its international office, I have been able to make the most of this journey. They helped me to enjoy each day of these 10 months. Now, I am planning to stay longer, find a job and, moreover, the University offers opportunities to recently graduates to enter in many companies in a wide range of industries.

Maxime

Study Abroad is an awesome experience!

The best way to make the most of a study abroad is to get out of your comfort zone and be proactive in making friends, sightseeing, and travelling. I made some of the best friends from all over the world while on my exchange, and they're what really made my experience unforgettable.
In terms of academics, I found it to be much easier than classes at home. Fewer assessments, more breaks throughout the semester, a lot of online lectures... I recommend taking electives (if possible) that you're interested in to keep academic stress to a minimum.
Accommodation (on-campus housing) was standard. Felt safe going to and from class, flat was equipped with all the essentials, but my flat in particular had many maintenance issues that took a while to be dealt with.

- Hold more social programs (e.g. mixers) for exchange students to mingle
- Hold more active events (e.g. coastal walks, bush walks, etc.) for exchange students to do some sightseeing and meet people

Natasha
Halifax, NS Canada

Studying at Western Sydney University

Upon completing my first semester abroad, I could not imagine my degree without this experience and am very grateful I got this opportunity. I would recommend Sydney as a study abroad destination because of the wide variety of activities to do, from bushwalking in the Blue Mountains to lazing on Bondi Beach and everything in-between. If you begin your study abroad journey with an open mind you are guaranteed to have the time of your life.

Provide more details about the different campuses and parts of Sydney.

Western Sydney University is a dynamic and fresh Australian university, ranked in the top 2% worldwide, that believes in a world of unlimited opportunity for those with talent, drive, confidence and ambition.

The University has five campuses hosting the study abroad program located in Greater