Whether you’re fascinated by engineering or ecology, health sciences or humanities, CIEE has a study abroad program perfect for you in Sydney.
Multicultural Sydney welcomes students from around the globe with open arms. Once a British penal colony, today the largest city in the land down under is host to some 35,000 international students who enjoy Sydney’s sunny skies, outdoor lifestyle, national parks, arts, culture, and more.
- CIEE Sydney is located in the city center, with easy access to public transportation and some of the best sites Sydney has to offer.
- Kayak with fellow students through Sydney Harbor
- Attend a performance at the renowned Sydney Opera House
- Depending on their program of study and availability, students may be able to participate in an internship or volunteer.
- Do Sydney on your own terms by customizing your experience through the Open Campus program. Take one, two, or three six-week blocks, select your academic track from six options, then choose your courses from a wide range of subject areas.
Global Cities Grant
Study this spring in Copenhagen, London or Rome for only $9,000 for 18 weeks or $6,000 for 12 weeks! Act now- a limited number of spots available.
Don't Miss Out on a CIEE Study Abroad Scholarship or Grant!
Hundreds of students a year benefit from CIEE's variety of scholarships and grants. We are dedicated to helping students who need assistance take your studies out of the classroom and into the world! Check out our GAIN travel grants, Gilman GoGlobal, and MSI Grants, as well as academic and program specific CIEE scholarships!
Sydney is one of Southern Hemisphere’s main hubs for trade, finance, tech, and media production. Sydney is both the capital of Australia’s business and the launching point for exchange of goods, services, and ideas with the country’s Asian neighbors.
From arts and humanities to social and historical sciences, you'll find challenging coursework across academic disciplines to advance your degree.
Gain an in-depth understanding of international business and marketing, and acquire cultural skills needed to succeed in an increasingly globalized and interconnected world.