University of Melbourne Study Abroad Programs

Study abroad at the University of Melbourne next year! The University of Melbourne is an Australian public university located in Victoria. Founded in 1853, it is Australia's second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. Commonly considered to be Australia's most prestigious university, Melbourne is currently ranked as Australia's best university by Times Higher Education, Academic Ranking of World Universities and National Taiwan University Rankings.

Check out our website to learn more about University of Melbourne study abroad programs.

Justin

The Australian Journey

I travelled to Melbourne University to gain a wider business understanding from the best university in Australia. Not only can I now say that I was educated at a globally competitive University, I can also say I travelled adventurously all throughout The Northern Territory, Queensland, New South Wales, South Australia, and through Victoria. Activities were numerous from jumping out of planes at 4,000 feet to white water rafting, to cage diving with great white sharks at Port Lincoln. My philosophy on learning is not simply just what we are told to remember in class rooms but to experience meeting new people and the activities within the places we travel to. This ensures that we gain a comprehensive and global study abroad experience. We sacrifice time to travel to foreign country to learn about its culture in and outside of the classroom. This made my travel and study abroad experiences one of the greatest of my life.

I wished i saved enough money so i could have travelled more and met more interesting people from all over the world.

About University of Melbourne

University of Melbourne study abroad!