ISA Study Abroad in Brussels, Belgium

ISA Study Abroad in Brussels, Belgium

Travel abroad to the capital of the international business world - Brussels, Belgium. Although French and Dutch are the primary languages of the city, English is used by many people as well. Vesalius College offers programs year round by semester, academic year or summer session, with courses in liberal arts, international relations, political science, communications, European studies and much more. Internships for academic credit with some of the best organizations in Brussels are also offered through the program.

ISA has a great record of helping its students out with every aspect of their study abroad experience. Let International Studies Abroad guide you on an amazing journey that will benefit your academic and professional development in a way that few other things can. Sign up today with ISA!

Europe » Belgium » Brussels

Catherine
Boston, MA
Lasell College

Just what I needed

I have never been able to sit still. I have always jumped from one place to the next looking for my next big adventure. Turns out Brussels, was my next adventure. You can go anywhere and discover yourself. However, the culture of Brussels, its central location, and its people made it the best place to be. The culture is so laid back and accepting, everyone is relaxed and happy. The people are friendly and helpful and love to meet outsiders. I was told it was hard to find a true Belgian in Brussels, because it was the home of every nationality under the sun, however I ran into quite a few.
I stayed in Brussels for my first almost 2 months of the program. I wanted to get to know the city I was living in. I would go and purposely get lost for the day, venture out to find the best frites, try one of the 2,400 different types of beers at Delirium, explore the numerous markets or sit in a park with frites and a biere. There was always so much to do. One of my favorite places to go and show people visiting me was Parking 58 (which might be a mall or residential building) but you could see for miles, all of Brussels laid out at your feet. The had awesome parties up there too! I also took the time to venture out to the Belgian coast and spend a day laying on the beach with friends finding the tiniest sand dollars ever. We went to a Belgian Red Devils Football Game, and the Christmas markets were so amazing!!
Belgium has so much to offer!
The people in my group were great too! We always had a great time.
Traveling was so easy too! 45 euros round-trip you could go to Budapest, Greece or Barcelona.
I took a really good Intercultural Communications class to at Vesalius College, with Professor Walravens. It was at 8am but well worth waking up for. It was my favorite class to take abroad.
I would recommend Brussels to everyone, even just to visit. You can do all the tourist attractions in a day, but you discover so much more in a semester, wandering around.
I want to move back there one day

D
New Jersey
The College of New Jersey

Brussels: The Capital of Europe

Brussels embodied the best qualities of Europe. ISA immediately made me feel comfortable and gave me great support in my new home. I loved all of the friends I made and my time abroad.

Brussels had so much history and culture to often, which was balanced out with a great party scene. You could spend the first half of your day at the European Parliament and end it at Delirium. There is so much to experience in this city.
It also is significantly less expensive than its capital counterparts.

I would have liked a bit more of challenge at Vesalius College.

Karly
Durham, NH
University of New Hampshire

Study abroad in Brussels!

The ISA Brussels program was absolutely fantastic! The onsite directors were top notch, they were supportive, helpful, and always had time and advice for us. The excursions they took us on were phenomenal; activities all day in the great cities of Bruges, Ghent, Antwerp, Wallonia, and a weekend trip to the Netherlands.
Vesalius College was a great school to make new friends with the other study abroad students and international students. Most of the professors have professional experience with the European Union.
Brussels is a great place to travel from. I traveled to 13 countries via plane, train, or bus. All cheap and very easy!

As a leader in international education for over twenty-five years, ISA is dedicated to providing university level students with the opportunity to discover, learn, and enjoy a way of life other than their own. ISA offers a diverse portfolio of education abroad programs across Africa,