CCSA Summer Abroad: Belize Anthropology Program

Study Abroad in Belize with CCSA
Study Abroad in Belize with CCSA

Spend your next summer studying abroad in Belize with CCSA! Students will spend eight weeks immersed in beautiful rain forests, Mayan ruins, and the wonderful coral reefs of Belize. All of our classes are taught in English, which many students are surprised to learn is the national language of Belize. The focus of this summer abroad program is on Biology and related topics. This is an intensive course with much to explore and learn.

Intrigued? Then visit the CCSA website to learn more about our summer study abroad program in Belize!

scubagirl

Belize is Fantastic!

We stayed in very rustic conditions and the course was very challeging physically. We hiked through the jungle, we swam through caves, we snorkeled a lot. It was hard but it the way that challenges you enough to show you how much you are capable of. Take at least a liter water bottle, probably two and good hiking shoes/boots. The terrain is nothing like you have ever seen before. The food is very simple but simple things like fruit or baked goods have a lot more flavor there. The people are some of the friendliest I have ever met. They can be shy, but they want to meet you and want to share their culture with you, so talk to them. We did a home visit that was fascinating. My outlook on the definition of poverty, American culture, and myself were all profoundly transformed. I would not only go again, I have gone again!

Alumni Interviews

About Cooperative Center for Studies Abroad (CCSA)

CCSA is a consortium of American colleges and universities, which offers study abroad programs and internships in English-speaking countries throughout the world. With 24 member institutions in the US, CCSA annually plans study abroad programs that...