With classes taught by Cory, Topanga, and their kids (you read right), a semester at Pennbrook University is sure to delight even the most adventurous of college students. Just don't fall for Shawn's tricks and good looks. You’ll make memories that will last a lifetime, and learn lessons that will forever shape your future.
If you’ve always wanted to find friends that were like family, then Pennbrook University is the perfect place for you. Even though it looks like there’s a close inner circle, Cory, Topanga, Shawn and Mr. Feeny will welcome you like a brother or sister, even though you’re an exchange student. After all, blood means you’re related, but it doesn’t mean you’re family.
Life Lessons You’ll Learn at Pennbrook University:
- You’ll never end up making promises that you don’t have any intentions of keeping. And you won’t end up saying things that you don’t really feel.
- In the words of Topanga, she can do her thing and you can do yours. She’s not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to hers. You are you, and Topanga is Topanga, and if by chance you find each other...it’s beautiful.
- Respect your elders. They really do know more than you.
- When you find love, you hold on to it and cherish it because there is nothing finer, and because it may never come again.
- Believe in yourself. Dream. Try. Do Good.