Land Your Dream Internship with NYU Washington, DC
- United States of America
- Washington D.C.
View Other Details
International Health Insurance
Gain real-world experience in a broad range of fields at NYU Washington, DC. You'll integrate your course work with an unparalleled selection of internship opportunities. Placements can range from the US government or one of the city's nearly 200 foreign embassies to the Smithsonian or the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. An Internship Seminar and Fieldwork course helps you contextualize your experience. Students at NYU Washington, DC, can also take advantage of the District's large NYU alumni network. The center offers a supportive mentorship program. With such vast opportunities to build a professional network through internships, mentoring, and course work, you're sure to find your time in the US capital to be an enriching one. Learn more and access the online application on the NYU Global Programs website. Opportunities vary based on local restrictions. Visit the NYU Washington, DC, website for the most up-to-date information.
Video and Photos
- Choose from a large range of for-credit internships in fields like the arts, civil and human rights, government and politics, journalism, and law.
- Take courses in business and political economy, global leadership, journalism, politics, and public policy.
- You’ll have opportunities to visit the museums, government buildings, and arts institutions in the nation’s capital.
- NYU’s academic center is located just blocks from the White House, the National Mall, the World Bank, and the Smithsonian. It features seminar rooms, meeting spaces, student lounges, residences, and an events space.
- Get involved through a range of volunteer opportunities.