Begin or continue your study of Portuguese while exploring what is arguably the most important country in Latin America through the urban eyes of its largest, most diverse, and dynamic city—São Paulo.
Through intensive language study, homestays, internships, cultural activities, and direct enrollment in an extensive range of courses at one of the top universities in the country, studying abroad in São Paulo gives you unparalleled insight into contemporary Brazil, and an exciting, immersive intercultural experience.
Study abroad in São Paulo and you will:
- Take part in an intensive language and culture pre-session to prepare you for direct enrollment courses
- Experience the unique atmosphere of PUC-SP—a traditional university, founded in 1946, with an urban campus that mixes academic excellence with a diverse student body
View Program Information
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card, which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers several scholarships for participants; please see website for full details.