Experience Viña del Mar, nicknamed “The Garden City”! This walkable city hosts a large student population, easy access to the countries natural wonders, and a vibrant social scene. In Viña del Mar, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds: a lively urban atmosphere alongside relaxing beaches and gardens.
Renowned for its Spanish Center and its pioneering environmental engineering program, Universidad Adolfo Ibanez educates students from around the world. With a variety of programs offered in English and introductory to advanced Spanish courses, Viña del Mar is a place to improve Spanish language skills as well as focus on Communication, Business, and Cultural Studies.
Interested in knowing more? Click the “Visit Site” button to discover what’s possible!
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support
- Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
- Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
- Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
CEA Scholarships and Financial Aid
Studying abroad will change your life, improve your employability, and enhance your global competence. That's why we commit more than $2.0 million each year to our financial and scholarship programs.