2016 Summer Camp in Nanjing China

Global Link China provides a unique 21-day Chinese language and culture summer camp in China to students worldwide. If you're ready for full language and cultural immersion, visits to China's most famous sites-Terracotta Warriors, Forbidden City, Dr. Sun Yat Sen Museum-, a trek along the Great Wall of China, and sumptuous Peking duck, this fascinating trip is for you. Enhance your college application and meet new friends from around the globe as you engage in this unforgettable travel experience.

Emeka

Amazing experience!!

One of the main things I like about this program is the fact that you meet so many people from all around the world. You make amazing, valuable connections with people everywhere. That in it's self is incredible. Another good thing is the fact that you are being completely immersed in a new culture. Going on this trip matured me more than anything I've ever experienced for the sole fact that I learned of a whole new place. China is an amazing place to go and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to travel with Global Link China. It is truly an opportunity of a life time!

Instead of classes every single day, I'd have breaks on Saturday's and Sunday's, but it's still 100% beneficial for those who seek to have complete commitment in the learning of Chinese while they enjoy the experience!
Fanika

educational

The trip was a great educational and fun experience.
I really enjoyed my time in class and on the adventures.
I would suggest anyone who wants to learn Chinese and see the country too sign up for this camp. It was a great learning experience

If I had to change one thing it would be the food. It takes a while to get adjusted to the food

About Global Link China