The China Experience Program

Study, intern, volunteer, and travel as part of one program we have designed to be the best experience China has to offer.

The China Experience is the most comprehensive way to not just see, but understand China. We believe understanding starts with language, so the program features a semester of Mandarin courses at the University of International Business and Economics in Beijing. English taught electives in Chinese business and culture are also available. With the classroom side of things covered, the next feature of our program is designed to give you real working experience in China: a three month part-time internship. But there's more to China than Beijing. We include four volunteer weekends away in rural locations for an opportunity to see a totally different side of China, and make a difference. And to top it all off: 18 days of traveling China post semester.

Be sure to check out all that's included from accommodation to job-hunt help!

Turnoffski

Uni in Kunming

I found the accommodation perfect and met expectations. The neighbourhood was fantastic, close to the school, shops, restaurants, the city and parks. Help was never far away by phone call so I felt pretty secure.

I made a lot of friends, locals and foreigners, and I think my first impression of China was just made even more indelible because of staying first at Kunming.

Having stayed in Beijing and Shanghai afterwards I have the luxury to compare my experiences of each city. Each had their own unique characteristics and if there was anything to critique I would say that the teaching style in Kunming was probably a little too relaxed. But I suppose that was a reflection of the laid back vibe of the city.

About China Study Abroad (CSA)

China Study Abroad is a comprehensive, affordable, service-oriented company offering language programs, higher education, and enriching opportunities in China. We pride ourselves on keeping our costs down in order to keep studying abroad in China...