Scholarships for Master's Programs China (and Bachelor's) - Taught in English

Did you know you could get a full scholarship for a Master's degree in China, including tuition, dormitory and a monthly stipend?

In 2 years you could have a degree from a globally ranked school, and earn money while you are doing it?

You could finish your degree and have...
- no student debt
- a Master's degree from a globally ranked university
- an understanding of the next global superpower and China experience on your CV
- a good grasp of the Chinese language (assuming you make a bit of an effort!)
- lifelong connections with other interesting, like-minded, ambitious international and Chinese students

• Full Scholarships include Tuition, Housing and a Monthly Stipend
  • Free Service
  • Range of Scholarships Available

Turnoffski

Uni in Kunming

I found the accommodation perfect and met expectations. The neighbourhood was fantastic, close to the school, shops, restaurants, the city and parks. Help was never far away by phone call so I felt pretty secure.

I made a lot of friends, locals and foreigners, and I think my first impression of China was just made even more indelible because of staying first at Kunming.

Having stayed in Beijing and Shanghai afterwards I have the luxury to compare my experiences of each city. Each had their own unique characteristics and if there was anything to critique I would say that the teaching style in Kunming was probably a little too relaxed. But I suppose that was a reflection of the laid back vibe of the city.