Scholarships for Master's Programs China

New Program on Tropical Hainan Island

New "Hawaii of the East" Program! We are now offering semester and year programs on Hainan Island, in the capital Haikou.

Semester w/ single dorm - US$3075
Year w/ single dorm - US$5345.

Did you know you could get a full scholarship for a Master's degree in China, including tuition, dormitory and a monthly stipend?

In 2 years you could have a degree from a globally ranked school, and earn money while you are doing it?

You could finish your degree and have...
- no student debt
- a Master's degree from a globally ranked university
- an understanding of the next global superpower and China experience on your CV
- a good grasp of the Chinese language (assuming you make a bit of an effort!)
- lifelong connections with other interesting, like-minded, ambitious international and Chinese students

• Full Scholarships include Tuition, Housing and a Monthly Stipend
  • Free Service
  • Range of Scholarships Available

Turnoffski

Uni in Kunming

I found the accommodation perfect and met expectations. The neighbourhood was fantastic, close to the school, shops, restaurants, the city and parks. Help was never far away by phone call so I felt pretty secure.

I made a lot of friends, locals and foreigners, and I think my first impression of China was just made even more indelible because of staying first at Kunming.

Having stayed in Beijing and Shanghai afterwards I have the luxury to compare my experiences of each city. Each had their own unique characteristics and if there was anything to critique I would say that the teaching style in Kunming was probably a little too relaxed. But I suppose that was a reflection of the laid back vibe of the city.

About China Study Abroad (CSA)

China Study Abroad is a comprehensive, affordable, service-oriented company offering university language programs, Bachelor's and Master's programs in China.

We pride ourselves on keeping our costs down by offering a standardized set of services to...