Summer China seminar is packed with incredible opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students looking to expand their international business education outside of the traditional classroom. While traveling abroad, students will learn about Chinese culture, history, customs, politics, and international business practices. Most importantly, students will observe how these business practices differentiate from the United States.
International Business Seminars (IBS) programs provide a variety of unique opportunities:
Network with business executives by visiting global companies to learn about how business is conducted and the challenges that come from running a multi-national organization.
Earn university credit while applying the knowledge you've learned in the classroom to real-life business settings.
Gain a competitive advantage for your career by experiencing international policies, political climates, and international business environments while building confidence.
- View international business practices in a variety of industries, including: finance, marketing, economics, and more
- Experience cultural activities, free time to explore, and a variety of outdoor excursions
- Participate in city tours to see the most well-known attractions, including The Great Wall, the Forbidden City, and more
- Learn from business executives at global companies such as the US Embassy Beijing, Lenovo, and more
- Stay in 4-star hotels with front-lobby security