View Other Details
ImmerQi's Semester in China program offers students the chance to study for a semester at one of the world’s leading institutions, Tsinghua University. There is no need for prior Mandarin experience, however, need an overall GPA of 2.75. Classes will be conducted in Mandarin and English, and students will receive 15-18 credits per semester. Students will stay in a fully-furnished shared apartment and will take part in trips and tours, not to mention monthly activities! The program includes a comprehensive orientation on what to expect, from available courses to Chinese culture.
- Learn Mandarin for complete beginners to advanced learners
- Live in Beijing, a busy metropolis that boasts of a rich history amidst modern architecture and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Advance career aspirations and build a global network of contacts
- Join trips to famous sights like the Forbidden City, Summer Palace, and Great Wall
- Engage in an exciting campus life