View Other Details
Travel to China for a semester or year and learn Mandarin in a city filled with exhilarating contrasts. You will learn Mandarin at EF's bright and modern school located in People's Square. After class, practice with locals as you explore Nanjing Road, The Bund, or the Oriental Pearl Tower. Grab soup dumplings and tang gao with your classmates and be sure to order in Mandarin!
Join students from around the world on the ultimate study abroad experience. Achieve fluency, see the world, expand your international network - and launch your global future. Study for 6, 9 or 11 months and start in April, June, September or January. College credit and internship opportunities ensure you're always adding to your resume during the adventure of a lifetime.
Our Mandarin courses are recognized by the University of Montana, our partner in Education. Globalize your future, boost your international career and prepare for the Hanyu Exam with a Mandarin Language Diploma from EF.
- Study for a semester, academic year, or join a multi language year and study 2+ languages.
- Start dates in January, September, April, & June.
- Top activities include a tour of The Bund, photo hunt of Tianzifang art district, cruise of the Huangpu River, and weekend at Shanghai Disney.
- EF students come from 100 countries around the world.
- Get ahead while getting away - earn US college credit for your course!