Located on the outskirts of the city, our partner university, Universidad de la Sabana is found in the suburb of Chía. Its lush campus almost 300 acres of land and is considered one of the most accredited universities in the Colombia. A diverse and culture filled city, Bogota is marked by the green of the Andes just to the east. The perfect blend of modern and colonial architecture Colombia’s capital is unique.
To make the experience even more lively, CEA offers three complementary excursions and cultural activities throughout the program. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site where its vibrant colors and colonial architecture will draw you in. Or journey into The Coffee Triangle and learn about the production of the country’s world famous coffee.
CEA makes sure your housing, health, safety, social engagement, and other needs are taken care of. Giving you the best possible study abroad experience is our top priority.
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support
- Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
- Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
- Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
Apply by 10/3/2019 and get a $1,000 flight voucher!
CEA Scholarships and Financial Aid
Studying abroad will change your life, improve your employability, and enhance your global competence. That's why we commit more than $2.0 million each year to our financial and scholarship programs.