Escape from the winter blues to study and explore one of the most environmentally diverse countries on the planet. For three or four weeks during January, you can spend your winter vacation studying, visiting beaches, and exploring the rainforest. Our January in Costa Rica program is not only a great use of your winter vacation, it’s also an amazing opportunity to gain some additional credit hours. You can take an intensive Spanish course designed to improve your language ability. Or maybe you would prefer to take a robust ecology course. Whatever your preference, great options—and warmth—await you in Costa Rica.
- Course tracks in intensive Spanish or tropical ecology
- Spanish classes at all levels with no prerequisites
- Homestays with friendly, local families
- Hands-on experience with tropical ecology class trips
- Spend your winter soaking up the sun in tropical Costa Rica
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.