- Costa Rica
- San José
View Other Details
Escape from the winter blues to study and explore in the beautiful capital of Costa Rica, San José in January! Spend your winter vacation studying, visiting beaches, and exploring the rainforest. The January in Costa Rica program is not only a great way to spend your winter vacation, it’s also an amazing opportunity to gain some additional credit hours. Choose an intensive Spanish course, a robust Marine Biology course, or an interdisciplinary BioDesign Workshop.
- Course tracks in intensive Spanish, Marine Biology, or BioDesign
- Spanish classes at all levels with no prerequisites
- Homestays with friendly, local families
- Hands-on experience with field learning
- Spend your winter soaking up the sun in tropical Costa Rica
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.