- Costa Rica
View Other Details
Study Spanish in an adventurer’s mecca. Learn how to surf, explore the rainforest, swim in waterfalls or watch monkeys swing through the trees. Spend a semester or a year abroad perfecting your accent, living like a local, volunteering and making guaranteed progress towards your language goals.
Join students from around the world on the ultimate study abroad experience. Achieve fluency, see the world, expand your international network - and launch your global future. Study for 6, 9 or 11 months and start in April, June, September or January. Transferable US college credit and internship opportunities ensure you're always adding to your resume during the adventure of a lifetime.
EF's Spanish schools are accredited by Instituto Cervantes, the world's leading organization promoting Spanish language education, and is recognized by The University of Montana. Globalize your future, boost your international career and prepare for the DELE Exam.
- Study for a semester, academic year, or join a multi language year and study 2+ languages.
- Start dates in January, September, April, & June.
- Unique surf town on the West Coast of Costa Rica
- Top activities include a volcano hike, zip-lining, volunteering with sea turtles, or a weekend trip to Panama or Nicaragua.
- EF students hail from over 100 countries around the world.