Costa Rica is one of the best touristic countries in the world, with fascinating people, culture, food, art, and people hailing from all directions within Central America. Through the capital, it is home to cultural institutions like the Pre-Colombian Gold Museum, is also known for the richness of nature with its beaches, volcanoes, and biodiversity.
Study abroad in Costa Rica provides you with Spanish classes to improve their Spanish in the home of cultural institutions. You’ll be able to learn Costa Rican culture deeply and enjoy an amazing campus setting at Universidad Veritas with a beautiful campus.
Our Program is based on three core pillars:
- Study at a highly ranked private university in Costa Rica.
- Multiple healthcare-focused courses taught in English are available.
- Cooking classes, dance classes, and sports events that help you bond with your classmates.
- Spanish-immersion courses at all level with no prerequisites.
- Practice your Spanish outside the classroom by living with a local family and talking with Ticos as you live in San Jose.