- Costa Rica
View Other Details
- Pre-Departure Advising
- Visa Advising
- International Medical Insurance
- Program Orientation
- University Tuition & Fees
- Onsite Directors & Staff
- Homestay & Meals
- Cultural Activities
- Volunteer & Community Service
- Transcript Processing
- Airport Transfers
- Reception & Farewell Activity
Costa Rica consistently ranks as the happiest country on the planet. Travel to this friendly destination with Arcos and see why! Our study abroad program is located in the charming city of Heredia, known as the City of Flowers. It is perfectly positioned in the beautiful central valley with mountain views and cool temperatures. This central location allows us to easily embark on our excursions to explore the fascinating regions of this Central American country. Classes are held at a state-of-the-art university campus. You can choose from Spanish language classes of all levels, and electives. Unique to Arcos are our internship courses and Animal Studies program based at a local wildlife rescue center. Our life-changing study abroad programs are known for the quality and personal care we provide our students. Step through the arch and into a world of growth and possibilities!
- Overnight excursions to the Pacific coast and La Fortuna.
- Intern or volunteer at a wildlife rescue center, teach English, or participate in an ecology and tree planting project.
- Live with carefully vetted homestays specifically chosen for each student
- Enjoy a tropical and healthy diet, with lots of fresh fruits and veggies (some unique only to Costa Rica!), and the world’s best coffee.
- Experience the bountiful biodiversity of Costa Rica’s natural wealth of plants, animals, and ecosystems.