View Other Details
- Pre-Departure Advising
- Visa Advising
- International Medical Insurance (opt-in policy)
- Program Orientation
- University Tuition & Fees
- Onsite Directors & Staff
- Homestay & Meals
- Cultural Activities
- Volunteer & Community Service
- Language Exchange
- Transcript Processing
- Airport Transfers
- Reception & Farewell Activity
Oaxaca is a fascinating place of contrasts, simultaneously blending both old and new, as well as past, present, and future! One of Mexico’s best-preserved colonial cities, Oaxaca is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Building off its rich cultural heritage and roots, Oaxaca is at the vanguard of Mexican food, culture, and the arts. While abroad in this safe, southern Mexican city, you will study at the University of Oaxaca. You can choose from a wide variety of Spanish electives and art classes. Spanish language courses are offered for all levels and backgrounds. Excursions are included in your program as a way to explore the magic of Oaxaca’s central valleys, the Sierra Norte mountains, and the breathtaking Pacific Coast. Our life-changing study abroad programs are known for the quality and personal care we provide our students. Step through the arch and into a world of growth and possibilities!
- Excursions to the pre-Hispanic sites of Monte Albán pyramids and Mitla ruins.
- Live in a Bohemian city with hip cafés, a vibrant live music scene, and many art museums.
- Public health programs available combined with medical shadowing.
- Spanish language classes and electives for all levels of language learners.
- Art classes such as drawing, printmaking, painting, weaving, art history, and Mexican theatre available year round.