The Cuba Fellowship is the best study abroad program for students to explore the next-door island that has been completely cut off from American influence for half a century. Students go on group excursions around the island, visit the best museums with curated content, and still have the freedom after class every day to explore and to practice speaking Spanish.
- 1) Study Abroad in Cuba while you still can!
- 2) Explore a country that's been closed to Americans for 50 years
- 3) Visit the US embassy: possibly even get to meet the US Ambassador
- 4) Learn about Cuba's economy and literature through the lens of modern government and Hemingway's relationship with Castro
- 5) Excursions, ferries, beaches, entrepreneurs, and awesome friends: Check out the video!