After 50 years of being closed, Cuba is finally open again. Explore this time capsule of a country with classes in government, economics, and history while exploring downtown Havana and the island's incredible beaches with The Cuba Fellowship.
The Cuba Fellowship is the best study abroad program for students to explore the next-door island that has been completely cut off from American influence for half a century. Stanford and Emory alumni who studied abroad extensively joined forces to build an incredible 21st-century study abroad experience with The Cuba Fellowship. Students go on group excursions around the island, visit the best museums with curated content, and still have the freedom after class every day to explore and to practice speaking Spanish.
Spring Break 2017 Fellowship
Dates: March 19 - 24, 2017
Summer 2017 Fellowship
Dates: May 21 - June 10, June 11 - July 1, July 2 - 22, July 23 - August 12
Apply now before the spots fill up!
- 1) Study Abroad in Cuba while you still can!
- 2) Explore a country that's been closed to Americans for 50 years
- 3) Visit the US embassy: possibly even get to meet the US Ambassador
- 4) Learn about Cuba's economy and literature through the lens of modern government and Hemingway's relationship with Castro
- 5) Excursions, ferries, beaches, entrepreneurs, and awesome friends: Check out the video!