View Other Details
Cost of extra night – accommodation, breakfast & lunch USD 40
Airport transfer – USD 40 each way
Private taxi/airport transfer on arrival USD 40
A two week ‘cultural immersion’ program based in the heart of Old Havana to help you enjoy and understand what’s happening in Cuba right now! Our volunteer placements will help you connect with Cuban people, understand their culture and history, and turbo charge your Spanish language tuition.
As with all our programs, this program includes accommodation, breakfast & lunch throughout plus Spanish language tuition, meaningful volunteer placements and other activities. Start date is the first Sunday of EVERY month and includes 14 nights, though clients are welcome to arrive early or extend – we are open 365 days a year!
This is a two week program (14 nights) though can be combined with other programs to make longer duration and more varied experience.
- Based in the atmospheric heart of Old Habana - stay in the most exciting/vibrant/fun neighbourhood in Habana!
- Program includes accommodation, breakfast & lunch, Spanish lessons, cultural tours, activities & volunteer placements... everything to help max your time here
- All your questions answered about Cuba's history, how Cubans live today and what the future may hold - and how we can learn from Cuba!
- Start date first Sunday of EVERY month - most participants are solo travellers but friends, couples and groups also welcome!
- Spanish lessons for all levels - we have 8 teachers to cater for beginners, intermediate and advanced students.
Our most popular program featuring learn Spanish in Cuba with culture & dance. Best taken over two or more weeks but can also be taken as a one week program – with start dates EVERY week.
Staying in a Casa Particulare in the heart of Old Havana, learn Spanish in the mornings Monday to Friday. While in the afternoons enjoy dance classes and culture excursions. Weekend trips feature the beach and a two-night weekend road trip to Viñales (four week program only).
What better way to ‘Support the Cuban People’ than by combining Spanish language tuition and dance in Cuba. Delivered by professional instructors and supplemented by cultural immersion and orientation.
This program has been developed to support the Cuban people in either HAVANA or TRINIDAD. Enjoy Spanish and dance lessons in either city or combine with other programs to make a two or more week program.