Spend a semester or academic year in the city of Prague, Czech Republic with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 18 credits per semester through a variety of courses studying at Charles University. Courses are taught in English.
Students can partake in the International Internship Program. Internships are arranged based on your skills and interests. Students can also study with the East and Central European Studies Program. This program includes a 2-week orientation program in Czech language and culture.
Enjoy cultural and social activities such as:
• A boat cruise on the Vltava River
• Visits to museums and cultural sites
• A 2-day trip to Moravia, the eastern region of the Czech Republic.
Optional excursions include a:
• 3-day trip to Budapest, Hungary
• 2-day trip to a Czech spa town
• 3-day trip to Kraków, Poland
• 3-day trip to Vienna, Austria (fall only) or 3-day trip to Southern Bohemia and Salzburg, Austria (spring only).
- 2-day excursion to Moravia
- Guided city tours
- Earn up to 18 credits and transcript issued by Charles University
- Internship and volunteer opportunities