4 week Global Leadership Summer Study Abroad: Prague, Czech Republic

4 week Global Leadership Summer Study Abroad: Prague, Czech Republic

July 1 – 30

The seventeenth annual Global Leadership Program in Prague is a comprehensive four-week program that includes: university courses, cultural activities and community service. The program is open to university students from around the world (masters students and recent graduates may also apply).

We offer specially designed courses that focus on issues of global importance. Each course is both interactive and challenging. You will receive an introduction to leadership during F2701: Philosophies of Leadership course. You may also choose one elective from the following courses:

♦Human Rights

Sociology
Statement of Purpose
Resume
Letters of Recommendation
The price of the program is US $4,950 and includes tuition, housing, fieldtrips, workshops, community service projects, and cultural activities. A non-refundable deposit is required to secure a spot in program. Payment plans can be arranged. The price of the program does not include airfare.

Tara
Sydney, Australia
Macquarie University

What happens in Prague can't stay in Prague!

I had a life changing experience on the Global Leadership Summer Study Abroad Program in Prague. Through the classes and leadership of the instructors, and the powerful and inspiring stories of the delegates (from all over the world), I was challenged in how I thought about the world, leadership and even myself.

When I returned I had developed a clear idea about what I wanted to do and felt I had the tools to achieve it. The program inspired my postgraduate level studies, career choices since and even travel destinations (to go and see my friends!).

Not to mention, the Czech Republic is a stunning country! From paddle boating on the river, visiting the castle, weekends away in Berlin and Vienna, and catching up with friends over 20cz beers after class- there is no better place to spend your summer!

You will not regret signing up for this program. It has inspired the development of NGO's, social enterprises, and helped to develop changemakers across the world. What happens in Prague can't stay in Prague- when you come back you will never be the same!

Take me back!

Andrea
Monterrey, Mexico

An inspiring opportunity

I was student during the summer of 2012 and it was one of best experiences in my life. The city of Prague is such a magical and wonderful place full of secrets and history, and it's the perfect place to study about philosophy and leadership.

During this program I had the opportunity to meet a great group of people from around the world. I was so inspired about their knowledge and their cultures, and I'm glad to call them friends.

The 'Philosophies of Leadership' class was amazing. I had the chance to understand others as leaders, research about great leaders from around the world, from Plato and 'The Allegory of the cave' to Havel and 'The Power of the Powerless', and in that way to understand what was my purpose as a global citizen.

Taking the Social entrepreneurship class and being able to look at the window and see the Charles Bridge, just a few steps from you, is an experience that you don't want to lose. You get so inspired by all these people and places that you won't regret it.

Don't lose the opportunity to spend an incredible summer with the Global Leadership Program at Prague.

We help you Find Your Hustle. You learn to lead, to understand culture, and to make an impact in your world.

Our programs draw students from all over the world (80+ Countries), which enrich our discussions, expand our minds and make dinners and experiences that