Spend a beautiful summer in charming Prague, Czech Republic! This supportive program ensures you make the most of your summer, from exceptional staff support to local cultural activities, and a vibrant campus community. You'll study at prestigious Charles University, centrally-located and involved, with dozens of clubs, teams, and groups to help you meet the locals.
- A program designed to ground your studies the history and culture of Central Europe
- Super-engaged Site Director, a professional photographer who likes to lead photo-shoots with her students
- Day-trips around Prague: Past trips include going to the Pilsner Factory and a river cruise on the Vltava River
- Active campus community with 30+ student association and athletics
- Easy access to other European countries, especially Hungary, Germany, Austria, and Poland
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.