- Czech Republic
View Other Details
Examine a Europe in transition to understand the future of business, computer science, technology, media, and Fine arts in Europe and in the world. Diversify your resume with IFSA's unique Professional Development Project research opportunity. Maximize your experience by connecting with IFSA's local network of academics, entrepreneurs, legal experts, Czech- and foreign-owned businesses, hacker spaces, and NGOs.
- A cutting-edge curriculum offers electives in business, graphic design, information technology, fine arts, communications and media, and a core course that explores Europe in transition
- Live and study in the lively city of Prague, a compelling vantage point to explore issues relevant to the Czech Republic, Europe and the world
- Small class sizes offer the opportunity to engage directly with Prague College's experienced international lecturers
- Robust local network of academics, entrepreneurs, legal experts, Czech- and foreign-owned businesses, hacker spaces and NGOs
- Take part in a Professional Development Project, where you'll engage with local businesses and expand your industry knowledge
IFSA Scholarships and Financial Aid
We believe that study abroad should be within reach of every student, so we offer a wide range of scholarships and funding opportunities for all our participants.