CIS Abroad - Semester in Ecuador - Universidad San Francisco de Quito

Spend a semester or year studying alongside local students at Ecuador's top university! You can choose from Spanish language, literature, and culture courses, or study some unique and usually locally-focused topics in English. And, if you speak intermediate or better Spanish, you'll have dozens of additional courses to take alongside local students. Any time of the year is a good time to come live at 9,000 feet above sea level, and this semester-long study abroad program will engage you for a full 16 or so weeks.

• Live in one of the world's most biologically diverse countries
  • Live in one of the world's most biologically diverse countries
  • Vibrant street culture - parades, festivals, street performances and open air cafes
  • Enjoy a spring-like climate year-round
  • Exceptional adventure opportunities: beaches, islands, jungles, volcanoes, mountains

CISabroad Scholarships
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid

70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.

$250 - $500

Olivia

Study Abroad in Ecuador

In Spring 2018, I studied abroad in Quito, Ecuador with CISAbroad. I had such an amazing time. My absolute favorite thing was all the planned trips CISAbroad sent us on. I became very close with the other people in my program this way. It was very important for me to always be doing something so these planned trips were very helpful. I also LOVED my host family I stayed with. They made me feel like home even though I was abroad I met the whole entire family and was regularly invited to family outings. I still talk to my host family on Whatsapp regularly. I was able to experience so much such as the history of Ecuador, all the different food they eat there, city life, and so much more. I would not have had such an amazing time if it were not for CISAbroad.

I do not think I would improve anything with this program because I had an amazing experience.