CIS Abroad - Semester in Ecuador - Universidad San Francisco de Quito

Semester in Ecuador - Universidad San Francisco de Quito

Spend a semester or year studying alongside local students at Ecuador's top university! You can choose from Spanish language, literature, and culture courses, or study some unique and usually locally-focused topics in English. And, if you speak intermediate or better Spanish, you'll have dozens of additional courses to take alongside local students. Any time of the year is a good time to come live at 9,000 feet above sea level, and this semester-long study abroad program will engage you for a full 16 or so weeks.

• Live in one of the world's most biologically diverse countries
  • Live in one of the world's most biologically diverse countries
  • Vibrant street culture - parades, festivals, street performances and open air cafes
  • Enjoy a spring-like climate year-round
  • Exceptional adventure opportunities: beaches, islands, jungles, volcanoes, mountains

CISabroad Scholarships
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid

70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.

$250 - $500

Olivia

Study Abroad in Ecuador

In Spring 2018, I studied abroad in Quito, Ecuador with CISAbroad. I had such an amazing time. My absolute favorite thing was all the planned trips CISAbroad sent us on. I became very close with the other people in my program this way. It was very important for me to always be doing something so these planned trips were very helpful. I also LOVED my host family I stayed with. They made me feel like home even though I was abroad I met the whole entire family and was regularly invited to family outings. I still talk to my host family on Whatsapp regularly. I was able to experience so much such as the history of Ecuador, all the different food they eat there, city life, and so much more. I would not have had such an amazing time if it were not for CISAbroad.

I do not think I would improve anything with this program because I had an amazing experience.

About CISabroad

CIS Abroad is committed to providing the best overall value in study and internship abroad opportunities. CIS Abroad programs are affordable and specialize in providing quality education and support throughout your study or internship abroad...