• Ecuador
    • Quito
Term
Academic Year, Fall, Spring
Animal Science Arts Biology Botany Cultural Studies Earth Sciences Ecology Environmental Studies Geography Global Studies History International Relations Literature Natural Sciences Philosophy Political Science Psychology Sociology Wildlife Sciences +9

Program Details

Spanish

Pricing

$14,990 USD
Price may be an estimate, the lower end of a range, or from a previous term. Please see our website for specifics.
What's Included
Accommodation Activities Classes Meals Travel Insurance
What's Included (Extra)

Please visit our website to see all that's included.

Feb 04, 2020
Mar 20, 2019

Spend a semester or year studying alongside local students at Ecuador's top university! You can choose from Spanish language, literature, and culture courses, or study some unique and usually locally-focused topics in English. And, if you speak intermediate or better Spanish, you'll have dozens of additional courses to take alongside local students. Any time of the year is a good time to come live at 9,000 feet above sea level, and this semester-long study abroad program will engage you for a full 16 or so weeks.

This program has been paused and is currently not being offered. View more programs from CIS Abroad.

Program Highlights

• Live in one of the world's most biologically diverse countries
  • Live in one of the world's most biologically diverse countries
  • Vibrant street culture - parades, festivals, street performances and open air cafes
  • Enjoy a spring-like climate year-round
  • Exceptional adventure opportunities: beaches, islands, jungles, volcanoes, mountains

CISabroad Scholarships

CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid

70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.

$250 - $500

Olivia

Study Abroad in Ecuador

In Spring 2018, I studied abroad in Quito, Ecuador with CISAbroad. I had such an amazing time. My absolute favorite thing was all the planned trips CISAbroad sent us on. I became very close with the other people in my program this way. It was very important for me to always be doing something so these planned trips were very helpful. I also LOVED my host family I stayed with. They made me feel like home even though I was abroad I met the whole entire family and was regularly invited to family outings. I still talk to my host family on Whatsapp regularly. I was able to experience so much such as the history of Ecuador, all the different food they eat there, city life, and so much more. I would not have had such an amazing time if it were not for CISAbroad.

I do not think I would improve anything with this program because I had an amazing experience.