Spend Your Summer Abroad in London with LSBU

Spend your summer in central London whilst earning credits to contribute to your degree.

You’ll be living just minutes away from the world-famous sights of London. As well as being able to access London’s seemingly never-ending number of museums, art galleries, restaurants and shops.

Our summer programs give you the chance to gain academic credit by studying some of our exciting modules all delivered by our first class academics. You also have the chance to take an internship across the summer, which gives you a chance to build your resume with international experience that could help you to stand out above the rest!

If you want to spend your summer exploring one of the world’s finest cities, whilst earning academic credit then this is the program for you.

Olivia

LSBU summer 2015

Travelling to London, England was the best decision ever! I made the journey with my boyfriend of three years. During our time in England we took a day trip to Paris where we got engaged! The whole trip was a dream come true. The classes were informative but not overwhelming. The housing was great and very comfortable. We made many lifelong friends that without LSBU we would have never known. We also learned about ourselves as individuals and grew as a couple together. If you ever have the opportunity to venture a study abroad TAKE IT!

I would have brought some room decor from my home in KY to make the space feel more personal and homey.
Lizzie

Great Experience

The people I met when I landed in London were so welcoming and informative. The other students I met when I arrived were all very nice and friendly, which made them all lovely to spend time with outside of class trips and experiences planned by KEI. The classes I took were highly informative and challenging, and I absolutely loved it. Every day I wish I could go back to London to do it all again.

I would change the class options available to the summer students. Although I enjoyed the classes I took, the other students did not seem to like them. I understand that can be difficult with a low number of people taking summer courses as well as faculty leaving for break.

About London South Bank University

London South Bank University (LSBU) is a campus university in the heart of London. We were founded in 1892, and the university is just a few minutes’ walk away from the London Eye, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, and so many more of London's most...