CEA Study Abroad in London, England

CEA Study Abroad in London, England

If you’re looking for a cosmopolitan experience filled with art, music, fashion, and food, London is the place for you! You can see it all with London’s 24-hour transportation system. Stop by different cultural centers for a taste of other destinations, or visit the legendary London Eye or Sky Garden for incredible views!

Study at CEA’s centrally located London Center or at one of our partner institutions, Goldsmiths College, University of Westminster, or London South Bank University. Whatever you choose, London will become your classroom. CEA includes relevant activities that complement course offerings and help you gain knowledge through visiting landmarks, honoring cultural traditions, attending performances, and interacting with locals.

Interested? Click the “Visit Site” button to learn what’s waiting for you!

• Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
  • Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support
  • Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
  • Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
Theater, Drama and Dance
Visual Arts
High School Diploma
Dormitory
Included: Personalized Pre-departure Advising; Tuition & Registration; Travel Medical Insurance; On-site Orientation; Housing; Volunteer Opportunities; On-site Staff Support; Excursions and Cultural Engagement; Host Institution Services & Amenities and more. Scholarships available.

Hannah
Florida
University of Central Florida

Summer Abroad

Studying abroad with CEA was the best experience of my life, and I can say without a doubt that London is the most exciting city in the world. There's always so much going on, it's impossible to be bored! I also got to visit other countries because travel in Europe is so easily accessible. Not only was getting to see London amazing, but CEA was incredibly supportive. They had staff to assist you every step of the way, whether it was through applying, getting accepted, preparation for your trip, or while you were there. Would absolutely recommend studying with them.

Katie
Los Gatos, CA
California Polytechnic State University- San Luis Obispo

CEA London Review - Best Semester Yet!

Studying with CEA in London, made the journey to go abroad so easy and fun! From great housing and school in central London, they provide activities through the week and weekends to help you learn more about the culture while having fun. The program staff are so friendly and helpful making the transition so smooth, they are ready to help you from the moment you arrive at the airport until the day you leave. I made lasting friendships and memories I will always cherish for the rest of my life.

Celia
Chicago

Semester Abroad

I had an amazing experience with CEA London. Cassandra was such an amazing program director. She would drop anything she was doing if a student needed something. She really went above and beyond her job description. I really enjoyed the trips and activities that CEA had planned for us, they were nicely spread out and really got us out into the community and country. Overall, I really enjoyed this program and would come back and do it again if I could.

The process before the program started was a bit confusing with the visa application and stuff like that. That could be improved.

Miya
Kansas City

CEA is Great!!

Cassandra has done such an incredible job at making students feel like they have a family and support system abroad! She's such an amazing person and she's enhanced my experience in London ten-fold! If you're going to go to London, pick CEA, they'll take good care of you! They make it so easy to feel comfortable in a new environment, if it wasn't for CEA showing me tons of new things, I wouldn't have had such an amazing experience!

Paige
Blaine, Minnesota
University of Minnesota- Duluth

A wonderful experience abroad!

Going to London through CEA was one the best decisions I've ever made! It was surely an adjustment - but the on site staff were so friendly and knowledgeable - it made it very easy to adapt.

CEA took us to lots of places around the host country we stayed in (London, England). We went to Stonehenge & Bath, Oxford, York and even more local tours! The best part about these trips and tours was going places I wouldn't normally have gone myself & learning about all the history that comes with it.

Samantha
Las Vegas
University of Arizona

CEA London Review

The CEA London program was the best experience of my life. Because I was the last person to show up at the airport on the arrival day of the program, and travelled abroad alone, knowing no one, I was very nervous. Once I showed up at the meeting point, Cassandra and Danielle took me to my dorm personally, since I was the last one to arrive. Although I was nervous, Cassandra and Danielle were the most welcoming and comforting people I have met. They are easily the best people to run the program, and made me feel beyond comfortable abroad. They have created a home for me abroad, and made my experience the best possible. Additionally, CEA provides extra events, like scavenger hunts and trips throughout England, that offer a great way to see different areas and meet people in your program. CEA has been such a great experience, and I am so glad I decided to study abroad through CEA.

Better college pairing. I did not like University of Westminster at all, due to faculty.

Thomas
Chicago
DePaul University

A time thats never forgotten.

The time i spent studying abroad is some of the best memories that i have. There is not a day that goes by that i do not wish that i was still there. Cassandra is the best! She always went above and beyond what i could have ever expected out of our host. The people you meet, the places you see and the experiences you have will change you forever. Do yourself a favor and stop thinking about it and do it now. You won't regret it.

Cant think of a way it could be

Serena
San Luis Obispo, CA

Studying Abroad with CEA London

I studied abroad with CEA London last Spring semester (2015). From the minute I submitted my application, CEA's staff was welcoming and helpful. Cassandra Peacock was my program coordinator and she made every day with CEA a new adventure. I loved all of the organized trips and fun activities we did around the city. Through CEA I was able to acclimate to the London way of life and see so many different aspects of the culture. Not only did CEA make my time abroad special, but the relationship continued after I left. The friendships I made with my roommate and other program members are still going strong. Plus, when I emailed Cassandra a year later for assistance with a project back at my home university, she immediately said yes. The care and support I've received from the CEA staff really made my time abroad (and after) extremely special.

Carolina
Boca Raton, Florida
Goldsmiths- University of London

London,England

I studied at Goldsmiths University in London, England. The University was very unique with students all over the world in my classes. I would describe the University as very artsy and unique. My professors were quite brilliant, the campus was beautiful, and London was incredible. Studying abroad in England was the best decision I ever made. You meet people from all over the world, learn about different cultures, and make incredible memories. The education over there is top notch and the people are very kind. I traveled to nine different countries while studying abroad and I do not regret studying in London because it became my favorite city.

Joseph
Chicago, Illinois
University of Westminster

The best decision I've ever made

Going abroad with CEA in London was one of the best experiences of my life. The staff is fantastic and know the ins and outs of London and the program. They help you with any questions or concerns you have and they also set you free into the city with all the tools you need to have fun and succeed. I was terrified my first week in London but the CEA staff coordinates events with the entire group and everyone became really great friends by the end of the program and I made friends for life who live miles away.

London is an amazing city overflowing with things to do, and even I felt overwhelmed by the options! The history of the city, and the culture of all the different boroughs is really interesting to learn about and explore. All of the pubs, restaurants, museums, are top notch.

The school itself is good, although I did have a few concerns with grading and was confused as to how grades were calculated in the UK and how they transferred back home. The professors were good at lecturing but be prepared for a schooling system very different from one you're used to in the States.

Be more upfront about the university itself because you are still studying after all. Also the program is pricey and although the costs are communicated it still seems like a lot of money. 100% worth it, however!

Danielle
London, England
University of Westminster

An Experience of a Lifetime: Loving London

There is something about London that completely captivates you, body and soul. Every student falls in love with their study abroad city, but I can honestly say it's rare to find people who love their city as much as Londoners. From the food to the music, the art to the architecture, there is always something to see or do in London. The CEA On-Site Director, Cassandra, makes studying in London both fun and educational.

They say that when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life. It couldn't be more true.

The price of the program is a little steep, even though I still believe studying with CEA in London was worth all the money in the world.

Rachel
Chicago, IL

CEA - London

Living in London was such a rewarding experience. London is a truly cosmopolitan city and I learned so much about my self and the world while there. I especially enjoyed the theatre scene and all the fun nightlife spots. There was always good food to eat and something fun to do! The program worked to show us all the different sides of London and even took us out of the city to Windsor to see more of England.

It could be cheaper and offer move scholarships - So could my home university.

feelthelight
New Cross, England, UK

London Calling: My Adventures Abroad at Goldsmiths College

I have been preparing for this semester abroad for about a year; I attended several many meetings, signed countless amounts of papers, typed God-knows how many e-mails to my study abroad adviser at my home institute, and I felt like I was never going to get to England because of the amount of work I had to do just to get ready to go. But it's finally here, and I am typing up this review from my flat in New Cross, England this very minute. People have asked me how I'm enjoying myself here, and though I usually tell them that it's amazing and things like that, I really don't even think that does it justice; I'm having such a good time I'm speechless as to how much I really do love it here. In the beginning it was difficult to get settled in, what with not being fully equipped in terms of clothing, food, kitchen ware, and solving financial issues that inevitably arose, but now I feel like I'm settled in enough to focus on classes and exploring this incredible country. I haven't really experienced too much of a culture shock but there are words and habits here and there that are definitely unfamiliar to me, like which way I really should be looking when I cross the street. Otherwise, though, due to the fact that I have been preparing so long for this trip, I honestly believe I belong here right now because it's been such a goal of mine to come here to study and experience a new place on my own. It's already been so much fun and I'm meeting great new people from all over the world. I still have a lot of time left and a lot to experience, but I really do feel comfortable here, for the time being at least, and I'm enjoying it greatly. I get to go on a lot of cool trips to places including Stonehenge, Scotland, Amsterdam, Bruges, Paris, and see the amazing sights of the UK and Europe. CEA was extremely helpful and understanding in helping make this possible, and I am loving Goldsmiths College. The staff really knows their stuff and are really welcoming towards the study abroad students. This is a great experience for me already and I can't wait to dive even further in to the culture here and learn more about the area and history. I know that this is going to be a life-changing experience and I know it's going to fly by because I am only here for three months, so that's why I am, as I have already, prepared to take advantage of every experience and opportunity that comes my way; you only live once.

With 20 destinations across 11 countries, CEA Study Abroad offers an ideal balance of academics, internships, and adventure to more than 4,000 students each year. Find out where learning abroad can take you by clicking the “Visit Site” button and exploring our many options.

Why