COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, CEA Study Abroad has decided to pause some of their upcoming programs temporarily and may be offering flexible booking options and/or online programs as well. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
If you’re looking for a cosmopolitan experience filled with art, music, fashion, and food, London is the place for you! You can see it all with London’s 24-hour transportation system. Stop by different cultural centers for a taste of other destinations, or visit the legendary London Eye or Sky Garden for incredible views!
Study at CEA’s centrally located London Center or at one of our partner institutions, Goldsmiths College, University of Westminster, or London South Bank University. Whatever you choose, London will become your classroom. CEA includes relevant activities that complement course offerings and help you gain knowledge through visiting landmarks, honoring cultural traditions, attending performances, and interacting with locals.
Interested? Click the “Visit Site” button to learn what’s waiting for you!
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support
- Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
- Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
- Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
CEA Scholarships and Financial Aid
Studying abroad will change your life, improve your employability, and enhance your global competence. That's why we commit more than $2.0 million each year to our financial and scholarship programs.