Spend your summer traveling to London, Berlin, Prague, Kraków, and Warsaw on the AIFS Centuries of Genocide study and travel program. You'll earn 3-semester credits from Richmond, The American International University in London. The course is taught in English.
Live in twin or triple rooms in student residences or tourist-class hotels. Breakfast is included throughout, as well as a welcome dinner in Berlin, lunch in the Czech Winery region of Moravia, and a traditional Polish dinner in Kraków.
Academic trips to locations such as Auschwitz and Birkenau, ‘Schindler’s Factory’ museum, the Warsaw Ghetto and the memorial at Ravensbruck are included in this program. You will also have the opportunity to meet with NGOs who are actively working to draw attention to, and support survivors of, modern-day genocide in places like Sudan.
Although the subject matter for this program is very serious, it is balanced with time for students to relax and enjoy sightseeing tours of each city.
- Earn 3 credits and transcript issued by The Richmond, the American International University in London
- 7 nights in London; 5 nights in Berlin; 3 nights in Prague; 3 nights in Krakow; 5 nights in Warsaw
- Visit 4 countries and 5 cities within England, Germany, Czech Republic and Poland
- Accompanying faculty for the duration of the program
- Flight from London to Berlin