View Other Details
- Airport transfers to and from Cambridge
- Breakfast and dinner on site
- 41 hours of contact time across each session
- Graduation certificate upon leaving
- Scholarships available
Our Cambridge summer school enables students aged 13-15 and 16-18 to explore Oxford's picturesque location, equally well-known for its breathtaking architecture and academically-renowned university. Our students live and study in the accommodation of either Clare College or St Catharine's College, both enviably located near the River Cam.
Aside from the perfectly-manicured gardens and historic buildings of its 31 constituent colleges, the city offer students a rich cultural experience that belies its size: the Fitzwilliam is the largest of Cambridge's museums and holds an impressive variety of artefacts from all over the world. This scholarly environment is the perfect place to study one of our dynamic Summer School courses, from New Perspectives to our Global Leadership Programme.
Unable to choose between our Oxford or Cambridge summer programs? Intellectually curious students are more than welcome to book four weeks and attend both!
- Live and study in a college of Cambridge University
- Be taught by inspirational academics
- Discover all that the UK has to offer
- Cambridge summer courses are designed to suit all academic interests and goals