View Other Details
• Comprehensive Advising and Support
• Tuition at the Host University
• Official Transcript from Host University with ISA Cover Letter
• Bridging Cultures Program
• Full-Time Resident Staff
• On-Site ISA Offices
• Computer and Internet Access
• The ISA Discovery Model
• Cultural Activities
• Medical Insurance
• Comprehensive Health, Safety and Security Support
• Airport Reception
• Visa Support
• The Professional Development Toolbox
• Scholarship Opportunities
Study abroad in Oxford, England with ISA!
Home of the world-renowned Oxford University, Oxford is full of historic wonders - from the legendary Christ Church cathedral to humorous grotesques (similar to gargoyles). Throughout your time in Oxford, you will discover spaces that inspired the scenery from the Harry Potter films. Studying just 60 miles northwest of London, you will be able to explore the North Wessex Downs, the Shark House, and Christ Church's Great Hall.
ISA programs are hosted through Oriel College at the University of Oxford.