Study at the prestigious University of Cambridge is within your reach with this innovative four-week program specially designed for ambitious students in economics or engineering. This focused opportunity is both affordable and achievable: you’ll need only a 3.0 GPA, and you’ll enjoy on-campus housing at Cambridge’s picturesque Girton College. You’ll experience what it’s like to be a Cambridge University student, with all the academic rigor and excitement of its 800-year legacy, and meet students from around the world, eager to make the most of their study abroad experience.
- Session 1- Economics: Course on macroeconomics, microeconomics & economic & political thought, through studies of Nobel Prize Winners in economics, development of world capitalist structures and philosophical analysis of democratic capitalism.
- Session 2- Engineering: Course on 4 exciting areas of engineering in which Cambridge has a strong reputation: nanotechnology, quantum technologies, renewable electrical power & the jet engine.
- Experience Cambridge as it might have been in centuries past—you’ll have the opportunity to attend weekly Formal Halls, formal dinners in medieval halls by candlelight.
- You’ll also take regular meals in the college cafeteria and make friends easily at the events and activities organized as part of the program.
- Other events are organized by full-time Cambridge students, such as punting on the River Cam or visiting the quaint Orchard Tea Room at Grantchester.