View Other Details
The full cost of one 3-week Undergraduate Summer School session will be £2,250. If you wish to study for both sessions then you can do so. This is made up of:
Tuition – £1,500 per session
Accommodation and campus programme fee – £750 per session
Physics Summer School fees
The full cost of one 4-week Physics Undergraduate Summer School session is £2,800. If you wish to study for both sessions you can do so.Programme fees include:
Tuition – £1,600
Accommodation – £1000
Lab fees – £200
Study abroad at the University of Sussex for a summer school experience with a twist. Step onto our beautiful and welcoming campus, and be inspired by renowned lecturers this summer.
Sussex's undergraduate summer school offers over modules across several schools of study including Psychology, English, Media & Film studies and Global studies . You'll enjoy an exceptional study abroad experience through our innovative research-led teaching, a remarkable location, and a series of campus and social events, local activities and excursions.
Sussex is just nine minutes by train from the vibrant seaside city of Brighton & Hove, one of the UK's most loved cities, while London is only an hour away by train so you can experience our capital for the evening or weekend (without the high cost of living there). We're also 30 minutes away from Gatwick, one of Europe's largest airports, serving over 90 countries and 200 destinations including Barcelona, Dublin, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Copenhagen.
- Sussex is ranked 1st in the world for development studies for the fourth year running (2020 QS World University Rankings by Subject)
- Constantly ranked among the top universities in the world. The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020 placed Sussex joint 141st in the world overall.
- Top-tier modules to choose from- designed, delivered and taught by faculty. Sussex is known for its Humanities and Social Sciences field, with its Development Studies program being placed at number 1 globally in the QS World University Ranking.
- Our campus is 10 minutes from Brighton's diverse nightlife (pubs, clubs and music venues) and political activities.
- Sussex campus is surrounded by the South Downs National Park, so you can step off campus and explore the hills and woodlands.